Friday, November 7, 2008
We are so excited to announce THREE holiday gift shows hosted by The Traveling Trunk! Of course, it will feature our great treasures but also showcase over 30 talented local vendors and artists! Mark your calendars now!
- November 24 (noon-9pm) & November 25 (10am-6pm) at the Hanchett Mansion in the Avenues, 983 E. 3rd Avenue. This newly restored mansion is the perfect venue for a cozy holiday setting. The home will be brimming with over 30 vendors to fill all your gift, decorating and entertaining needs. This date is right before Thanksgiving so there will be fresh flower table decor, homemade foods, fresh garlands, hostess gifts, cookbook signing and many more gifts for the whole family. Don't miss this event. You may even want to buy the house!
- December 2 (noon-9pm) & December 3 (10am-6pm) in Harvard/Yale area, 1971 E. Yalecrest (1000 S.) A gorgeous gingerbread home will be brimming full of all the trimmings for the holiday season. Great gifts, homemade confections, fresh wreaths, baby and children, jewelry, women and teen clothing, purses, books, and so much more! Don't miss out! The house is spectacular, just remodeled and FOR SALE! Move in for Christmas!
- December 10 (noon-9pm) & December 11 (10am-6pm) in St. Mary's Neighborhood, 1515 S. Roxbury Drive (2650 E.) One more show to finish up all your holiday shopping. Great stocking stuffers, and entertaining ideas for all your holiday meals!
We are excited to announce the following shows we will be in November 2008. Come see us and get a great start on the holiday shopping season!
- O Sweet Sadie in Draper November 14-15 and Bountiful November 20-22 Check http://ohsweetsadie.com/ for locations and hours. This is a great show with over 80 talented artisans.
- The Queen Bee Boutique, November 17-19, 2767 E. Craig Drive (3640 S.), Salt Lake City Show hours Monday 6pm-9pm, Tuesday 9am-7pm and Wednesday 9am-4pm.
- Holiday Boutique, November 21-22, 1509 E. Michigan Ave, Salt Lake City. Show hours Friday 4pm-8pm, Saturday 10am -4pm