Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fleur Des Lys






Jewelry is a great gift for friends and family, not to mention yourself!
Fleur Des Lys is all handmade jewelry designed by Alyssa Larson. She says jewelry tells us a story about a person, and gives us clues about their mood. "It's a lighthearted way to brighten any girls day!"
The Winter Collection of 2009 has an Anthropologie flair, check out her stuff at our show!




GIVE AWAY!!




Fleur Des Lys is giving away a pair of earrings in preparation for the show!
Leave a comment for Alyssa and we will randomly select a winner this Friday!

3 comments:

Jinii said...

I would love to win one of her pieces.

jinii_boren@yahoo.com

CJHL said...

I need more Fleur Des Lys jewelry! I love it all!

Bethany Wankier said...

I look forward to this all year long! The jewelry is my favorite part!

bethanywankier@hotmail.com