Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tried and True Gifts from our VENDORS!

Annie Wheeler

Also known as HappyLittleArtist,
 is the ORIGINAL artist of these particular fabric headbands that have been going strong across the valley for a few years now. She has an Etsy shop, and will be at our show this week! We love to support Annie and her design, thanks Annie for making the world a better place:)

Great Gift Idea: Headbands are popular for girls ages 3 on up.
Moms, teenagers, little girls alike are all more artistic in style when sporting a headband by Annie!





Lauri Cox,  ArtGirl


Lauri is another one of our very artistic vendors whose work varys across many mediums! She told us a little about her inspiration:

"Although a challenge at times, I strive to embrace the imperfection and realism of life and do so by creating imperfect and whimsical art which adds charm and organic originality to each piece I make. I strive to live my bliss, my creativity allows me to live that and is play for me as I strive to embrace the oddness's and whimsies of life that surround us and truly live my joy."

Great Gift Idea:

Lauri's unique art is perfect for home decor, and also becomes a special one of a kind piece of work. It is more than a gift, it is art! Come see the variety she will share.

No comments: